Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I really like this guy, but i dont know if he still likes me back, what do i do?

ive been friends with this guy since fifth grade... in fifth grade i liked him and i did admit my feelings to him, but he turned me down, so i got over him. Then in the seventh grade he started liking me. (probably cause i started actually having a sense of style and combed my hair) and also cause i was a lot nicer. but when he admitted his feelings for me i turned him down.. ='( it wasn't because he turned me down in fifth grade it was cause like i said i was over him. Now were in the eighth grade, and im fallin for him, but he has a gf, but he still hugs me, but we never hang out anymore, i dont know if he still likes me or if he got over me. i want to ask him if he likes me back, and i want to tell him that i like him, but i dont know how. help me...



I really like this guy, but i dont know if he still likes me back, what do i do?

When you get a chance sit him down and ask him if he still has feelings for you. When he answers you, and you get the answer you want then you get a boyfriend out of this situation.If the opposite of what you wanted you can still be friends with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment