Wednesday, July 29, 2009

People call me a f a g?

People call me a f a g. I lost a lot of weight I im pretty good looking average 25 year old male. I dress very good. Abercrombie, I comb my hair neet. and I was wondering what a fag might look like. and are all good looking guys called a fag. this is pretty tuff subject when it comes to teens rite. or to good looking people. what happens if u have a body like Wentworth Miller. whats your opinion about him as well. would u consider him a fag ?



eny other people out there out them self in this topic.



maybee people who are gay but dont act it flamboient still get called a fag. every one is welcome to join this topic .



lets see how many people join this subject



People call me a f a g?

Well if your not gay what your describing is a metro (metro sexual). A man who preens themselves (manicures, pedicures,waxwings etc.) and can be mistaken for gay men. You see it allot in cities.



People call me a f a g?

don't worry what other people think people are so stupid sometimes. don't worry it'll get better someone will like you for you.



People call me a f a g?

Heres your problem dude. First off....just because people call you that doesn't mean your gay. Now..how do they stop calling you that? To begin with..if your still wearing Abercrombie at age 25 and are bragging about it...to be honest....you have those comments coming. Secondly, stop using terms like Wentworth Miller because nobody knows what your talking about.



Seriously dude...I don't know one straight guy that uses the word "flamboyent." I think you need to honestly take a look at yourself in the mirror and think about the image you are projecting to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment