Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PLease help with the riddle???

I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



PLease help with the riddle???

Gee, I believe you are either a balloon or the sun shine. I don't know, please tell us.



PLease help with the riddle???

NO



PLease help with the riddle???

My first guess was water. My second was air.



PLease help with the riddle???

It's pressure.



Polar bears are white because the pressure at the poles is low, so they have to be able to absorb heat.



Pressure makes you cry if it's too much.



Pressure in your bladder makes you have to pee.



Peer pressure makes girls comb their hair...Otherwise we wouldn't bother!



Celebrities usually crack under pressure.



Many normal people will shine under pressure.



Pancakes turn brown thanks to pressure generated by the heat.



Champagne will bubble until the pressure of the carbonation has disappeared.



If you squeeze something under pressure, BAM, there it goes.



If you are 'looking' at pressure, you're in it, like in an airplane, and your ears pop.



PLease help with the riddle???

The answers given so far are wrong.



Its not a balloon as they don't turn pancakes brown.



Its not Sunshine for the same reason, nor does it make you cry or make you have to pee, squeeze it, etc.



Its not water because it doesn't make celebrities look stupid or make pancakes brown.



Pressure seems to be the closest but you really have to stretch to make it fit, firstly, air pressure has nothing to do with why polar bears are white, maybe you could say evolutionary "pressure" makes them white but its a stretch and so is the celebrity and looking at it bit. Finally, heat not pressure turns a pancake brown, try cooking a pancake in a pressure chamber with no heat and see how far you get.



The only answer I can think of is either God which seems to be a bit of a cheat if you ask me. Or the answer to "Can you guess the riddle?" is "No, I cannot guess the riddle because no one thing can do everything listed above."



If you actually know the answer I would love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment