Saturday, August 1, 2009

Whats the answer??

Hardest Riddle Ever!



I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champagne bubble.



If you squeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



Whats the answer??

The answer is NO.



I've come across this riddle before. You see, the last line of the riddle is Can you guess the riddle? The answer is no. That's why 90% of kindergarteners got it and Harvard graduates couldn't.



Whats the answer??

No, I can't guess this riddle, lol.



Whats the answer??

I definately agree with Tashi-whatever-her-name-is.



Whats the answer??

the anwer is no, because there is no answer to the riddle. the last line says "can you gues the riddle?" so if you cant, the answer is no, like i said before. That was kinda hard, but not if you look at it carefully. I hope you understand it! :)



Whats the answer??

no i cannot answer the riddle



but i can always take a guess, even it it is incorrect. so my guess would be nothing, because nothing answers the riddle except the answer to the riddle which is no because there is no answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment