Saturday, August 1, 2009

Once I had very long and thick hair. But now when I comb my hair daily, bunch of hair comes with the

it was very scary when the same thing happened to me but it turned out i was not getting enough zinc (or some other minerals) but it's grown back now so maybe you should just eat more minerals and the hair will grow back



Once I had very long and thick hair. But now when I comb my hair daily, bunch of hair comes with the root. Why

use a conditioner



Once I had very long and thick hair. But now when I comb my hair daily, bunch of hair comes with the root. Why

It could be any number of reasons, even combing your hair too hard. Conditoners are good, as are drinking water and eating well. Take care of your health and your hair will follow. Otherwise, more information may be needed to answer your question.



Once I had very long and thick hair. But now when I comb my hair daily, bunch of hair comes with the root. Why

I can only speak from personal experience, but the same exact thing happened to me!! Really scary when each time you brush your hair, enough hair falls out to fill your brush! It went on with me for several months, FINALLY, a doctor diagnosed me with hypothyroidism (an underactive thyroid)!!



If you look it up, you will see that hair loss as one of the symptoms. However, the medication they prescribe for this thyroid problem has the same side effect of losing hair! (my doctor never admitted to this, but I found out through researching the drug on the net, after a few months, I FINALLY quit losing my hair, and all is back to normal now!).....So I am certainly not a medical person, but speak from personal experience....I wish you the best of luck; and I'm sure people tell you the same that they told me---"At least you have thick hair!"....doesn't help, I know! Hope you find an answer, and I would surely suggest you mention this to your doctor. GOOD LUCK TO YOU !!



Once I had very long and thick hair. But now when I comb my hair daily, bunch of hair comes with the root. Why

To stop losing ur hair,



1.Stop the usage of hair dryer



2.Do not use a harsh shampoo



3.Do not brush your hair unnecessarily



4.Use oil on your hair



5.Use a conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment