Saturday, August 1, 2009

Do u get this? i dont can u explain it to me?

I turn polar bears white



And I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



And girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



And normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



And make your champane bubble.



If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



Do u get this? i dont can u explain it to me?

some websites have this riddle continuing on saying that most kindergarten students were able to answer within 6 minutes while harvard students couldn't figure it out



the answer is no because at the very end of the riddle it says can you guess the riddle? it never told you to solve the riddle, so when can you guess the riddle was said the kindergarten students just answered what was on their mind and it was no while harvard students who are older are thinking into the riddle too much and trying to figure out the answer.



Do u get this? i dont can u explain it to me?

There are different possibilities like, time, pressure, air. But the actual answer is No you cannot solve this riddle. There is actually no possible answer to this riddle.



Do u get this? i dont can u explain it to me?

The answer is "no"



You cannot guess the riddle. There are many sites that tell this riddle...



Simply search it at Yahoo....



Not one answer answers all the couplets.



Do u get this? i dont can u explain it to me?

The answer is 'I don't know"

No comments:

Post a Comment