Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What are the steps of growing out a perm? (im black)?

I want to start hot combing my hair and go natural, let the perm grow out, how do I start? what do I do?



What are the steps of growing out a perm? (im black)?

get braids and let your new growth come out. dont perm it anymore though.



What are the steps of growing out a perm? (im black)?

I'm not quite sure.but my hairdresser says there is no healthy way of growing out a perm because your hair will break in the process...so you may want to try and grow it out but cut those permed ends off as soo as possible so that your healthy hair wont break.Because once a end has split it will continue to go to the root and break the strand.Thats why its is important to get your hair clipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment