Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How long do puffball stages last for growing hair from a buzzcut?

I've been growing my hair back out from a buzzcut (used #2) the past 3 weeks. It was 褰晅h of an inch back then and exactly 3 weeks later, it grew 1/2 an inch which is now at 3/4ths of an inch. I'm just wondering, how long would the puffball stage last before I can start combing my hair to the side? My hair isn't curly at all, naturally have straight, thick hair. I'm not aiming for it really long, just long enough for my bangs to reach across my forehead and the rest of my hair the same length, around 2 to 3 inches.



How long do puffball stages last for growing hair from a buzzcut?

yeah what susan said only, i would use some gel in it to make it lay down some. don't get your hair too wet and use too much though. that look is outdated haha!



How long do puffball stages last for growing hair from a buzzcut?

Hair grows at an average rate of 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch per month. You probably need to have it at least 1 1/2 to 2 inches for a comb over. If you are at 3/4 inch now, give it another 2 months or so, and things should be back to normal.



Until then, wear a hat, so you don't have to worry about the puff.

No comments:

Post a Comment