Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How can I take good care of the pressing hair when I do the natural Afro hair with the hot pressing

First of all, i dont want perm or relaxer anymore. I need a guide how to take good care natural Afro hair and press it with the hot pressing comb. i need to know how often i wash up the pressing hair and what kind of shampoo i should put for pressing hair.Plus, I need to know how often i should press the hair. I want to look for pressing hair salon but I think there are no longer pressing hair salons are there any pressing hair salons in the locations? or where can i find pressing hair guide books or what website I can look for pressing hair guide. Please help me by telling me what to do .I am appreicated if u do it for me. Thanks!



How can I take good care of the pressing hair when I do the natural Afro hair with the hot pressing comb?

Most salons will press hair. I haven't seen one that won't.



How can I take good care of the pressing hair when I do the natural Afro hair with the hot pressing comb?

For one, you want to use a good clarifying shampoo if you want to keep your hair pressed. You shouldn't press the hair more than once a week to avoid burning of the follicles. When you do press, make sure to do a deep conditioning treatment beforehand, maybe a day (under a hooded drier). Report It



How can I take good care of the pressing hair when I do the natural Afro hair with the hot pressing comb?

go to www.growafrohairlong.com and there are alot of good tips about afro hair on that website it's awesome.



How can I take good care of the pressing hair when I do the natural Afro hair with the hot pressing comb?

well all this depends on your life style at time a press can last 2weeks again depends on what u do. Any shampoo is good I do use Pantene even before they started actually saying people of color could use it . hot oil treatments get some olive oil and leave on your hair 1hr w/plastic bag and deep conditioner and well I started pressing my own hair because like u said no one want s to do it any more since its so time consuming and ask for relatives help if possible and maybe u need to google hair pressing I know alot but at the moment not able to tell all because of your life style good luck



How can I take good care of the pressing hair when I do the natural Afro hair with the hot pressing comb?

baby it is easy keep your hair clean, then when you heat the pressing comb, comb slowly through your hair using the back of the pressing comb, i would do it myself because you will save a lot of money and time. always check the pressing comb on a clean rag to make sure it is not to hot. if to hot it will burn your hair. always keep some protection on your hair. like a good hair conditioner. not shampoo conditioner but like an oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment