Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How do I keep my hair from going stringy?

After I comb my hair and it looks all nice and wavy...or after I blow it straight and it's all pretty, it only stays nice for about 10 minutes before hanging in strings.



Its trimmed regularly so there are no split ends and I use a light leave in conditioner. I can't use the rinse out ones because they're too heavy and make my hair greasy no matter how much I rinse.



So what do I do to hold my hair without making it a crunchy hair helmet?



How do I keep my hair from going stringy?

try a little mousse and crumple your hair into a loose fist and blow dry the fist. after it's all dry use a tiny bit of hairspray all over.



you should try a conditioner for oily hair, if it's still makes u oily use before u shampoo :) leave in might be weighing it down.



How do I keep my hair from going stringy?

Try a different shampo perhaps? Find what works for you if you dont think your hair is naturlay oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment