Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Is this a sign. am I losing my hair?

I comb my hair back and I part it on my left side.



My hair keeps parting in places I don't want it to. My hair keeps parting on the top of my head in 3 areas. And imy hair isn't as thick as when I was younger. I'm 18 right now.



Could this be male pattern baldness or what?



I wash my hair everynight. Is this causing me to lose my hair? I use Head and Shoulders shampoo.



Is this a sign. am I losing my hair?

i dont think it means your balding its just your hair not cooperating with you..



Is this a sign. am I losing my hair?

It could be baldness, it also could just be a period of time in which you are losing hair, its possible that it will grow back soon, if it continues and bothers you, seek some help from a doctor.



Is this a sign. am I losing my hair?

You could be rubbing the shampoo in too roughly, and that is



loosening up your hair, and then causing some of it to fall out



eachday! (hair is very weak when wet!) Try shampooing



your hair once every two days! And don't comb your hair



right after you get out of the shower, wait till it is damp to dry!



Head and shoulders is a great shampoo to use also, but if you want to ever change it try pantene or garnier!



Is this a sign. am I losing my hair?

Your hair has a natural part, sometimes two (i've never heard of a person having three but it could be possible). I suggest using all natural shampoo and everything else you put on your body. Everything you put on your skin gets absorbed into your blood within minutes and "major brand" shampoos, soaps, after shaves... all contain man-made chemicals that hurt your body in many ways. They mess with your body chemistry and can cause sickness, disease, body odor, even hair loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment